Over the Summer Sarah is not regularly in the office May 5-Aug 24. Regular advising hours begin again during Orientation week Aug 27. Sarah can help through email, but plan ahead as she will be traveling and not always available to help you immediately.
If you would like advising help through email, include your M number and all the details needed to help you.
- CS Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CS 24/7 Advising Help: HERE
- Transfer Help: HERE If you are a new incoming transfer student, send me an email and I can start helping you before you arrive!
- Suspension/Dismissal/Appeal/Reinstatement Info: HERE (Suspension Appeal May 11 deadline for Summer 18, Reinstatement deadline July 24 for Fall 2018)
Incoming First Year Students:
- Please complete your registration in July, you will be placed in CS, Math and Composition or Global issues course. Everything is based on Math placement. Look for emails from the registrar with directions and suggested courses to pick from in early July. You will send an email from your MTU email and including your student M number to email@example.com with your choices. Choices will include:Lab Science and 2000 level CORE General Education courses, Physical education courses etc. Your credit total should be between 14-16 credits by the end of Orientation week.
- AP/IB/CLEP help HERE
- CS Knowledge Assessment info HERE Students should take the assessment in June, there is an opt out point for students with no prior programming experience.
- To change your major before arriving on campus: Contact admissions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents of incoming First Year students, students should be the primary contact moving forward. Please have the student email me themselves through their MTU account.