The Computer Science Department is hosting a Creativity Contest, looking for artwork, designs, and anything creative to adorn the walls of Rekhi Hall. The contest is open to Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Systems Science, and Computer Engineering students of all levels, as well as department faculty and staff. Any questions can be sent to email@example.com or posted on the Michigan Tech CSCC Facebook wall (http://www.facebook.com/MTUCSCC).
Submissions will be accepted until November 27th at 11:59pm. When submitting a piece, the following will need to be provided:
* Name of Student, Faculty or Staff Member
* Major of Student, or Faculty/Staff title
* Name of Piece/Entry
* Category for Entry to be placed in: Artwork, Digital Artwork, Computer Art, Photography, and Other Pieces.
* A short description of the piece.
* Finally a Thumbnail, snapshot, or photograph of the piece. The actual piece does not have to be scanned in to be submitted. For example: Photographs of paintings are acceptable for submission.
Winning entries will be placed throughout Rekhi Hall to help bring a more creative and inspirational mood to the Computer Science building!
All entries, including those sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, will be placed in albums on the Facebook page. Judging for entries will be both based on the amount of “Likes” the entry receives from Michigan Tech Students and the collaborative opinions of the CS Department Faculty and Staff. All entries will receive a free MTU/CS Dept T-shirt.