Spring and Summer 2012 registration will open October 27th, 10:00 pm through November 13th, midnight. If you have questions regarding what classes to take, you should make an appointment to meet with your academic advisor.
Registration typically opens each night at 10:00 pm. Due to the large number of students, some days will have two start times, 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm. To find out what day and time you register go to: www.mtu.edu/registrar/pdfs/registration-priority-schedule.pdf.
- Priority is based on the number of credits earned at the time of registration. This does not include the number of credits the student is currently taking.
- Students may register anytime on or after their scheduled day.
- The web will be unavailable for registration from 2:00–2:30 am each day.
- Registration closes at midnight Sunday, November 13 and reopens at 10:00 pm Sunday, November 20.
- Students with questions or problems should contact the Student Service Center at 487-2319 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.