The deadline for three 2016 Summer Faculty opportunities at ORNL are quickly approaching.
- Visiting Faculty Program applications are due by January 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM EST. Eligibility requirements include:
- U.S. citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
- Full-time faculty member in physics, chemistry, biology (non-medical), math, engineering, environmental sciences, materials sciences, or computer or computational sciences at an accredited U.S. institutionhistorically underrepresented in the U.S. research community
Additional information can be found at: http://science.energy.gov/wdts/vfp/.
- Higher Education Research Experiences Faculty Program applications are recommended to be submitted by February 1, 2016. Eligibility requirements include:
- U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
- Full-time faculty member in STEM field at an accredited U.S. institution
Additional information can be found at: http://www.orau.org/ornl/faculty/default.htm#here
- HBCU/MEI Faculty Program applications are due by January 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM EST. Eligibility requirements include:
- No citizenship requirement, unless specified on project description
- Full-time faculty member at institutions of higher learning that are designated by the federal government as HBCUs, Hispanic-Serving Institutions, Tribal Colleges, or Alaska Native or Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions
ORNL is the largest science and energy laboratory in the Department of Energy system. Scientific programs focus onmaterials, neutron sciences, energy, high-performance computing, systems biology and national security. Visithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSCdUJ8cavw to discover some exciting reasons why ORNL offers great research opportunities!
Contact Julie Malicoat at (865) 576-2311 or Julie.Malicoat@orau.org for additional information.