Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States.
- Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States.
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than September 30, 2017.
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior.
- Applicants required to submit a video (see “Make A Video” tab for details).
- Student must be planning on a or already enrolled in one of the eligible majors listed in the Scholarship Office Rules.