CatLitterHelp.com’s yearly Search for A Scholar is back again this year to give away a scholarship fund of $1,500 to one deserving student.
The application is free. Are you interested? Check if you meet these requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an educational institution
- Not more than 23 years old
If you have ticked off the two items above, listed below are the steps you have to follow:
- Read up on cat allergies and write about its symptoms, how it affects pet owners, and the ways on how to cope with it. The written output must be at least 500 words.
*Submission of your written work denotes your full permission for CatLitterHelp.com’s use of it
- Write a short biography about yourself. Mention your pet/s and how you care for them (if you have any).
- List down Basic Personal Information (e.g. address, school & contact number).
*This is being asked only for communication purposes. Details will not be shared with third parties.
- Combine all your written files into a zip folder and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 1, 2018.
The announcement of the winner will be on April 10, 2018. The chosen scholar will be contacted to finalize details of fund transfer (either check or bank deposit).