Deadline: April 15, 2018
Amount: $4,000 over two years
- Current college sophomores or college juniors.
- Enrolling full-time at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Majoring in chemical, computer, electrical, industrial, materials, mechanical, or metallurgical engineering.
- Citizens of Canada, Mexico or the United States.
- Maintaining a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 or above, on a 4.0 scale.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grade and credit hours earned for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
Also as part of your application, one online recommendation must be submitted on your behalf by April 19, 2018.
*Please review scholarship prior to application to determine eligibility and legitimacy.