Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Applicant is currently enrolled at or accepted to an accredited college in the U.S.
- Applicant demonstrates academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
- Applicant has a documented diagnosis provided by a licensed healthcare professional.
- Applicant cannot have been a previous recipient of a Bressman Law scholarship.
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- A 1-3 page typed essay about your struggle with a traumatic brain injury, how you received the injury, how your life has changed since, the issues you’ve encountered and how you’ve overcome them.
- An official copy of high school or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended.
- Documentation of your diagnosis from a qualified medical professional.
- Proof of Legal Residency in U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc
Application materials should be mailed to: 5186 Blazer Pkwy, Dublin, OH 43017 to the attention of David Bressman