Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Membership in the scholarship program is absolutely free
- All students currently registered in a college or vocational schools qualify to apply.
- All candidates must be eighteen years of age by the start of the program.
- Each student is permitted to send only one essay.
All student applicants must include the following details in their email upon submission:
- Full names
- Home address and telephone number
- Name of the university or vocational school; field of study; year of graduation
- Proof of attendance of an educational institution is required for participation
Qualifying scholars will be emailed
All student applicants must submit a complete, unique and well-written 1000+ words essay on the following topic:
“Should we be using more renewable energy on the planet? Highlight the benefits of renewable energies—and how they can improve our economy, health and environment.”
Please, submit the essay in a word .doc file format and tell us about your scholastic goals and plans for after graduation. Additionally, tell us why you feel you deserve to win this scholarship. Good Luck!