Deadline: May 31, 2019
- The students should have enrolled or in the process of enrolling with accredited college/university in USA or Canada for full time degree course related to HR including business management, psychology, organization development, etc.
- Minimum grade point average scored should be 3.0 GPA
- The undergraduate or postgraduate students yearning to achieve this scholarship should be a citizen or legal resident of USA or Canada.
- The students more than 18 years of age are eligible to opt for this scholarship program
- Students having a time gap between graduation and post graduation do not qualify for this scholarship
- Students applying should have graduated from high school / secondary school or equivalent
- Before applying, the students must have completed at least one term of college or university after completing graduation from high school
- Students Contact Information
- Students Current Resume
- Students Transcripts
- Thesis on “Ideal Sourcing Strategies that a recruiter can use”
- Two reference letters including the character of the applicant, career accomplishments volunteered, work ethics & values, and need of the scholarship. (Note: These reference letters should be from coaches, work colleagues or professors and not from family members or relatives.)