Deadline: May 31, 2019
First Prize – $450
Second Prize – $350
Third Prize – $300
Eligibility: The contest is open to individuals regardless of their location, age or nationality.
Please send us your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Word count: keep your writing from 600 to 1000 words.
- Your essay should be unique and written by yourself. We will check its uniqueness on plagiarism check software.
- It should be written in the English language only.
- Submission format: file either in doc. / docx. / pdf. named Essay_Contest_(your name and surname).
In the file also please designate:
- Contact email
- Country of origin
- Your age
- Topic of your essay
- The number of entries: you can submit a few essays if you would like to.
- The admission is FREE.
- The most important lesson college has taught us.
- Pros and cons of being a straight-A student.
- The biggest difficulty I face while writing assignments.
- Why I don’t like studying but love learning.
- Should “gifted” students receive special educational treatment?
- Tech in the classroom: to what extent it is a reasonable implication.
- Why multicultural classroom is one of the best results of globalization.
- The person I still remember from school.