The Ford Motor Company Fund has announced the Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship. Alan Mulally is the former President and CEO of the Ford Motor Company. To honor his outstanding service to Ford, the Company has established the Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship.
Deadline: March 15, 2019
Amount: One-time $10,000
– Current Sophomore/Junior (Second and third year students)
– GPA: 3.5 or higher
– Majors related to Automotive Engineering (Preferred majors: Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science)
– Leadership role in academic or community based- settings (ex. On campus organizations, community volunteer work, other engineering related activities)
– Your resume (PDF to be attached to the Google Form application)
– 1 recommendation letter from a faculty member (PDF to be attached to the Google Form application)
– 1 page essay (4000 characters including spaces) describing your interest in Automotive Engineering, leadership role(s) held, and why you feel you are the best candidate for this scholarship.