Deadline: March 12, 2019
Amount: 200 awards; $10,000 per student
- U.S. Citizens
- Current high school seniors with a cumulative 3.5 or above GPA, or current college freshmen or sophomores with a cumulative 3.0 or above GPA.
- Planning to enroll full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.
- Majoring or planning to major in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Math, Physics, Information Systems/Management Information Systems or Information Assurance.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be willing to consider a paid internship with Lockheed Martin following freshman, sophomore or junior year of college, other circumstances notwithstanding. (Note: The internship is not required to receive a scholarship.)
Application: Online Application