The Chicagoland Construction Scholarship Foundation supports future construction leaders by offering renewable scholarships to qualified college students studying construction engineering or construction management. To date, 73 students have been helped by the Foundation with over $350,000 in funds.
Deadline: October 31, 2019
- – Applicant must be majoring in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- – Applicant must be a sophomore or junior at the time of application.
- – Applicant must have attended a Chicago Area High School.
- – Applicant must be pursuing a Bachelors of Science degree.
- – Applicant must be enrolled full time.
- – Applicant must be a United States citizen or documented permanent resident.
*Please review scholarship website prior to application to determine eligibility and legitimacy.