The P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education is a need-based grant program providing one-time financial assistance to women whose education has been interrupted and who find it necessary to return to school to complete a degree or certification that will improve their marketable skills for employment to support themselves and/or their families.
A woman is eligible to apply for a grant from the PCE provided she:
- Is recommended by a P.E.O. chapter
- Is enrolled in a technical or degree program; not a doctoral degree program
- Is a citizen or legal permanent resident of the U.S. or Canada
- Has had at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in her adult life
- Is within 24 consecutive months of completing her educational program
- Is enrolled in an educational program which, at the conclusion, will lead to employment or job advancement
Interested women should contact the local P.C.E. Chairwoman Ginny Hemmer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 906-523-7091.
Additional information can be found at https://www.peointernational.org/