Michigan Tech is now accepting applications for the Galatians 6:10 Scholarship.
The winner of this scholarship will receive four years of tuition at the Michigan resident tuition level. The criteria are that the incoming freshman be pursuing a degree in Engineering or the Sciences, that they submit a letter of interest to tell the donor more about themselves and their faith, and that they obtain a letter of support from a member of the Clergy who is willing to speak on their behalf.
- Eligibility: Incoming MTU freshman pursuing a degree in Engineering or the Sciences. Application open to Michigan residents and non-residents. (Non-resident award will be equal to the value of in-state tuition)
- Award Value: Michigan resident tuition, renewable for four years
- Deadline: Thursday, February 6, 2020
- How to Apply: Submit 2 letters:
- Letter of Interest to inform donor more about themselves and their faith.
- Letter of Support from a Clergy member on behalf of the student.
Once the student applies and is accepted to Michigan Tech University, they simply send the two letters to the Student Financial Services Center at Michigan Tech, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI 49931 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org