Alan Mulally stepped down as President and Chief Executive Officer of Ford Motor Company. To honor his outstanding service to Ford, the Company established a new global scholarship program – The Alan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Scholarship.
- Currently a sophomore or junior
- 3.50 cumulative GPA or higher
- Majors related to Automotive Engineering – Preferred Majors: Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science Engineering
- 1 recommendation letter from a faculty member
- 1 page essay (400-500 words) describing your interest in Automotive Engineering, leadership role(s) held, and why you’re the best candidate for this scholarship
- Provide a list of academic or community based organizations, community volunteer work, or other engineering related activities you have been involved in.
Deadline Extended: Email essay, letter of recommendation, and list of involvement to email@example.com by May 1, 2020.