- Must be enrolled in an accredited surveying program located in Michigan
- Qualify for some form of financial aid which can be verified but the financial aid office
Application Requires the Following:
- A statement expressing your educational and professional goals, personal philosophy and motivation for applying for a Scholarship.
- A complete list of organizations(s), extra-curricular activities, volunteer, and community service experiences.
- Past work experience, if currently employed, please explain the nature of the work and how many hours each week you work.
- A current transcript.
- Any additional documentation you feel pertinent to your application.
- Application form.
Submit Applications: Click here to for the application form.
Deadline: December 30, 2020