Amount: Multiple different scholarships – Vary in amount
- U.S. Citizen
- Each scholarship opportunity has its own individual criteria and may require specific documents to be uploaded into your application
Application Requires the Following:
- A personal statement of 1,000 words or less setting forth the your career objectives.
- A recent copy of your high school transcript (must indicate class rank, size) and/or college and graduate school transcripts, as applicable.
- Information required by specific scholarships such as financial need information, a letter of acceptance into a special program or a transcript stating you are in a special program like nursing or medicine, proof of tribal membership if an American Indian, or special test scores if in a graduate program (such as MCAT or LSAT).
- Proof of United States citizenship
- A ONE-PAGE document or listing of your extra-curricular activities, honors received, and scholastic achievements.
- Contact information for 2-4 references
Submit Applications: Click here to see full details.
Deadline: January 31, 2021