Michigan Tech is now accepting applications for the Galatians 6:10 Scholarship.
The winner of this scholarship will receive four years of tuition at the Michigan resident tuition level. The criteria are that the incoming freshman be pursuing a degree in Engineering or the Sciences, that they submit a letter of interest to tell the donor more about themselves and their faith, and that they obtain a letter of support from a member of the Clergy who is willing to speak on their behalf.
- Eligibility: Incoming MTU freshman pursuing a degree in Engineering or the Sciences. Application open to Michigan residents and non-residents. (Non-resident award will be equal to the value of in-state tuition)
- Award Value: Michigan resident tuition, renewable for four years
- Deadline: Friday, February 12, 2021
- How to Apply: Complete this Google Form Application providing:
- Letter of Interest to inform donor more about themselves and their faith.
- Letter of Support from a Clergy member on behalf of the student.