- Intend to use this scholarship for studies at the junior, senior or graduate level at a college or university
- Be preparing for a career in natural resources
- Be majoring in public policy, law, political science, engineering, or any other field in which the student could prepare for a career in a profession that would further public understanding, appreciation and conservation of natural resources
Application Requires the Following:
- Letter of application
- Copy of transcript
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A narrative describing your natural resources career goal, involvement in extracurricular activities pertaining to your career goal, why you want or need the scholarship, and how your graduate research or career would benefit the Brule River (or a similar resource) and its environs
Submit Applications: Click here for more information.
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.