Amount: 2 – $500
- Be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university or technical school in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada
- Demonstrate successful completion of the previous year’s study by maintaining at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average
Application Requires the Following:
- Must accept the Official Rules for the EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship
- Documentation from the college or university attending or will be attending this Fall Term upload via the application; housing contract or class schedule are acceptable
- Upload proof of high school or previous semester college grade point average, unofficial transcripts accepted
- A short essay (no less than 500 words and no more than 750)
- Terms and conditions must be accepted for submission to be considered
Submit Applications: Click here for more information.
Deadline: July 25, 2021
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.