- Full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- In good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have either battled cancer or have a parent, sibling, immediate family member, or close friend that has battled or is currently fighting cancer
Application Requires the Following:
- Essay or video
- Unofficial Academic Transcript
- Proof of enrollment
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Information about honors received and volunteer work
Submit Applications: Click here to apply.
Deadline: March 31, 2022 (for the 2022-2023 academic year)
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.