- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Must be at least 18 years old as of the date of application
- Must be a permanent legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty United States of America or the District of Columbia
- Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States
- This scholarship is open to students from all underrepresented or disadvantaged backgrounds. Examples of ideal applicants include, but are not limited to, students from racial minorities typically underrepresented in higher education, first generation college students, women pursuing a degree in a STEM or typically male-dominated industries, students with disabilities, and or similar situations
Application Requires the Following:
Submit Applications: Click here for more information and to apply.
Deadline: January 1, 2022
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.