Amount: At least $2,000 (up to 5 awarded)
- Applicant must be entering their Junior or Senior year of college and be pursuing undergraduate work only, on a full-time basis. Students completing their final requirements including a final semester of student teaching are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be majoring, or intends to major, in a curriculum which will be compatible with a career in education. Possible areas of study may include Earth Science, Geology, Environmental Science, or Natural History Museum Programs.
- Applicant should have a GPA of at least a 3.00. An application from a student with a lesser GPA may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- Selection criteria are based in part on the applicant’s financial need, character, attitude, and achievements.
Application Requires the Following:
- Completed Application Form.
- One or two letters of recommendation.
- College transcript. (A photocopy is acceptable)
- Original essay between 300 and 500 words in length.
Submit Applications: Click here for more information and to apply.
Deadline: January 4, 2022
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.