- The applicant should have enrolled or planning to enroll for undergraduate or postgraduate engineering course (for, eg. B.E, B.Tech, M.E. M.Tech) with an accredited college/university.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age while applying.
- The applicant should have completed High School / Secondary School education.
- The applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, USA or Canada.
- While applying, the applicant should have completed at least one term of college/university engineering course after completing high school or secondary school education.
- The students having a time gap between graduation and post graduation are not eligible.
Application Requires the Following:
Submit Applications: Click here for more information.
Deadline: May 15, 2022
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.