- Your parent has been affected by a work-related injury
- You are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited U.S. college or university through at least the Spring 2022 semester
- You are a U.S. citizen
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a current cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
Application Requires the Following:
- Documentation of parent’s work injury
- Current transcript
Submit Applications: Click here for more information and to apply.
Deadline: July 1, 2022
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.