Amount: 2 – $2,000
• The applicant must be a female and a U.S. citizen.
• ABWA members and non-members may apply for an Impact scholarship.
• The applicant’s primary (home) residence must be in Michigan
• The applicant must have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
• The applicant must be seeking a baccalaureate degree or higher.
• The applicant must be a college freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student by 8/1/2022.
• Applicant must be attending an institution authorized to confer degrees at the baccalaureate level or higher in the US.
• Applicant must have a financial need for assistance to pay for her tuition, books, or fees.
Application Requires the Following:
- The applicant must provide an official transcript, a biographical sketch and three (3) professional letters of reference dated in the same year as her application.
Submit Applications: Click here for more information.
Deadline: May 15, 2022
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.