- Must be a U.S. citizen or otherwise legally residing in 1 of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico+Virgin Islands, and the District of Columbia
- Must be a student pursuing a college or university degree (Associate’s, Bachelor, Master, Doctorate) or a trade certification in a technical college
- Must be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution
- Must be at least 18 years old at time of entry
- Must have a minimum 2.50 GPA
Application Requires the Following:
Submit Applications: Click here for more information.
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.