- Currently enrolled at or accepted to an accredited college in the U.S.
- Demonstrates academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts
- Applicant has a documented diagnosis provided by a licensed healthcare professional
Application Requires the Following:
- Scholarship Application Form
- A 1-3 page typed essay about your struggle with a traumatic brain injury, how you received the injury, how your life has changed since, the issues you’ve encountered and how you’ve overcome them.
- An unofficial copy of high school or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended.
- Documentation of your diagnosis from a qualified medical professional.
- Proof of Legal Residency in U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
Submit Applications: Click here for more information.
Deadline: June 15, 2022
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.