Ben Crump Law PLLC proudly invites college-bound students who are in financial need to apply for the firm’s Community Leadership Scholarship. We will award $2,500 to the applicant who most impresses the scholarship committee with their grasp of the value of community leadership and who best describes a vision for leading communities in the future.
- 3.5 GPA (include an unofficial transcript with your application)
- Agree to the scholarship’s Terms and Conditions
- Fill out and submit the application form on the page and submit it by the July 15, 2021 deadline
- Craft a thought-provoking essay on the topic described below and submit it with the application by the July 15, 2021 deadline
- Staff of Ben Crump Law, PLLC are not eligible to apply
- How are you a leader in your community, and how will college help you grow that role?; OR
- Who is a community leader you look up to? Why? What do you hope to emulate in your future?
Please write an essay on either of the two topics listed. Your essay should meet the minimum word count of 1,500 words and not exceed 2,000 words
For more information on this scholarship and for application submission, please visit https://bencrump.com/community-leadership-scholarship/