Attention current, returning, transfer, and graduate level students:
We’re excited to let you know of an opportunity for our current, returning, transfer and graduate level students to secure a 2 bedroom housing accommodation in Daniell Heights. For a limited time, we are waiving the age requirement of 21 or older and allowing any current, returning, transfer, or graduate level student who is at least 18 years of age or enter into this agreement. Highlights include:
- A 2 bedroom apartment with the student approved monthly rent rate ($1040).
- All utilities are included (water, electric, gas, cable, internet).
- A contract holder can have up to two additional co-tenants signed into the space, but is the primary individual who works out the monthly rent payment each month and maintains apartment control.
- You are not required to have a meal plan.
- Contracts will run August 15-June 30.
- We will work with you and roommates to transition your residence hall contract into a Daniell Heights contract.
- First Year students are NOT eligible for this offer, however transfer students can be given consideration if they’ve completed a year at a qualifying college/university.
Full information about the apartments and terms can be found here: https://www.mtu.edu/housing/options/graduate/daniell-heights/
We are offering this opportunity to current, returning, transfer, and graduate level students through Monday, July 6 at 5pm. We only have a handful of apartments left and anticipate high demand. If you are interested, click on the link above and complete the Daniell Heights application (students) form on the right side of the page. Make sure to select the option that indicates that you are 21 and over (don’t worry, we will correct that information later).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Enjoy the rest of your summer.