Welcome Paul!

Joining the team in the Office of Continuous Improvement is a new student Process Improvement Coordinator (PIC), Paul Rayment. Paul is a first year student pursuing a degree in Computer Science. It is with great pleasure that we welcome Paul!

He will now take over and introduce himself.

Hello,

My name is Paul Rayment. I was born in Seattle, Washington, and at the age of two I moved to a small town in the thumb of Michigan named Harbor Beach. I am currently approaching the end of my first year here at Michigan Tech. It has been an interesting time up here, with most of my time filled up with progressing through my classes. In my spare time I love to play a little soccer, play a bit of euchre, play a few songs on a cheap keyboard, and maybe even spend some time programming a few small programs.

I am in the process of training to be a student Process Improvement Coordinator, and I am learning the principles of Lean and all things related. Thus far, the material has been interesting, and I look forward to the experiences here at both Michigan Tech, and at the Office of Continuous Improvement.

One Comment on "Welcome Paul!"

• Theresa Coleman-Kaiser
    April 11, 2019 at 1:07 PM

Welcome Paul. I enjoyed reading about your interests. Enjoy your Lean journey!