- To find out the latest requirements for your chosen major, see the Degree Audits or go to the department website for flowcharts. Find out requirements for joining the department from the major advisor.
- Meet with the advisor of your new major to discuss switching, review program details, and submit a request to change your major when you are ready.
Add a minor:
- Find out the latest requirements for your chosen minor on the Degree Services website: Minor Audit Forms
- Meet with the advisor of the minor and submit a request to add the minor.
- Some credits may double count toward your major and minor. Look for courses the HASS list & the minor.
- CpE majors may not pursue a minor in EE or CS beginning Fall 2016.
Undecided on your Major?
Michigan Tech has an advisor for students who are undecided about their major. Ms. Slyvia Matthew’s office is in Walker 102.
Engineering Undecided? see Ms. Amy Monte or Ms. AJ Hamlin in Dillman 112.