One of the easiest ways to improve your GPA is by repeating courses (official rules)
- If you fail a required course, you will have repeat and pass the class for your major.
- No more than 3 attempts are allowed. (“W” does not count)
- Students may repeat courses with a grade of CD or lower.
- The most recent grade is used in your GPA calculation, even if it is lower than the prior grade in the course.
- Third and Final Attempt: Complete a petition to the Dean Of Students, your academic advisor and Financial Aid for the 3rd & final attempt. Petition for a Third and Final Attempt form.
- If a course you wish to repeat no longer exists, see your academic advisor. (dissimilar repeat may be possible)