One of the easiest ways to improve your GPA is by repeating courses.
- If you fail a required course, you will have repeat and pass the class for your major.
- No more than 3 attempts are allowed.
- Students may repeat courses with a grade of CD or lower.
- The most recent grade is used in your GPA calculation, even if it is lower than the prior grade in the course.
- Permission from the Dean Of Students, your academic advisor and Financial Aid is required for the 3rd (final) attempt. Find the permission form here.
- If a course you wish to repeat no longer exists, see the following link regarding “similar repeat” rules.
- “Repeating a Course” official rules found under Academic Policies and Procedures