Also In This Section

Judy Burl’s contact information:

Out of Office:  Sept 27 through Oct 1;  and Oct 15

1.  Available  typically 8 am – 4 pm M-F for Walk-ins in 131 EERC and appointments. Scheduled appointments have priority over walk-ins.    Zoom Advising Hours –  (Open Zoom Hours suspended for now)
The Zoom wait room is used for privacy. Stop in for one on one advising, as if you are walking into my office. Waiting Room is needed in case someone else is meeting or if I have stepped out for a bit.

2. Schedule a Google An advising appointment with Judy here. Use your MTU calendar/email address. For fall 2021, meet with Judy in EERC 131 at your scheduled time. If you prefer to meet remotely, let me know and we’ll meet on Google Meet or Zoom.

3. Email: jmburl @ mtu.edu 
E-mail me your advising question(s) or days/times you are available for a meeting, preferably 8:30am-3:30pm M-F

Many questions can be answered using email or by searching the Advising Blog

4. Judy’s office phone – 906-487-2232    
Messages go to my email if I am working remotely or if I’m off.

906-487-2550 – The ECE Department main office / EERC 121
Dept Fax: 906-487-2949
I am also known as: Judy Donahue jmdonahu@ (previous name)

Fall and Spring semester hours:
I am usually available M-F 8 am – 4 pm, with variability for meetings and days off.
I assist Electrical Engineers, Double-majors with CpE and EE, Robotics Engineers, EE minors, and students interested in pursuing one of these!

Here is the contact information for Liz Fujita, Advisor for Computer Engineers and ECE Outreach Specialist.