What types of financial support are available from the MSE department?

There are a limited number of Graduate Research Associate (GRA) and Graduate Teaching Associate (GTA) positions available each year within the MSE program. A GRA position is funded from an external source such as the government or a company, and will generally have specific requirements regarding research topic and research time-table. GTA positions are funded by the university and require some grading or teaching activities in addition to your own classroom and research efforts.

More information is available in Funding Opportunities.