The USC Viterbi School of Engineering is pleased to invite you to apply to REACH 2019, an exciting graduate engineering preview program this spring at the University of Southern California.
Through the REACH program, under-represented engineering achievers get firsthand exposure to research opportunities, world-class faculty, academic programs, student services and mentoring resources.
We encourage you to apply to the 2019 REACH program taking place Thursday, April 25th – Saturday, April 27th. Please note the 2019 REACH application deadline is February 22, 2019.
For more program details and application requirements, please follow the links below:
- Learn about the 13 Doctoral Programs at USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- Gain insight on the graduate application, admission and fellowship processes at USC
- Interact with current graduate students, faculty, and staff in the Viterbi School
- Find out about summer research opportunities at the Viterbi School
- Benefit from special presentations and workshops by USC Viterbi faculty and staff
- Participate in tours of the USC campus, research labs and departmental facilities
- Experience USC campus life and explore the greater Los Angeles area
- Round-trip transportation, lodging and meals for REACH participants will be paid for by the USC Viterbi School of Engineering
Questions? Please contact Kevin Henry at email@example.com