The Home Stretch

Greetings, fellow transfer students!

I hope you are all having a chance to enjoy this beautiful sunshine today.

I know I say this a lot, but I can’t believe how quickly time is passing this semester!  I tell myself that I am about to complete my last couple of weeks at Tech, graduate, and leave, but I don’t think reality has set in.  The idea of graduating is still very surreal.  If you are a graduating senior, I would love to get your perspective on this whole experience, so please feel free to comment on this post, and let me know how you are doing with the approaching events!  And if you’re not a graduating senior, fear not…it comes around before you know it!  So in the mean time, enjoy being a college student.  Take the time to appreciate where you are, and explore the Keweenaw!  Find a student organization, or other activity that you really enjoy, and get involved.  My time at Michigan Tech is coming to a close, and I feel like there is so much I haven’t done!

I hope that those final projects and papers are wrapping up nicely, and that you are ready to tackle the final stretch of the semester!

In the meantime, work hard, and remember to take time for yourself.  Also, watch your inboxes for an update on our final transfer student event of the year!  (Hint: it involves free food!)

See you then!