Welcome!

Hello Transfer Students!

I can’t believe it’s already week three here at Tech! I hope your first couple weeks have gone well and that you are starting to feel adjusted to our beautiful campus.

Now that the excitement from the semester starting has begun to wind down, you can feel everyone starting to relax and getting into routines. However, there are still plenty of exciting opportunities happening around campus.  Hopefully you got a chance to go to K-Day and find a few organizations that interested you. For myself, joining clubs and organizations helped me adapt to being in a new place more than anything.

I also hope you have taken time to enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having. It won’t be long until the ground is covered in snow and everyone will be bundled up. One great way to enjoy the outdoors here is by playing Intramural Sports! I have played in a few and it’s a great way to have fun with friends. There are a few register deadlines coming up, so be sure to sign up soon if you are interested! If you don’t want to show off your sports skills, you can still enjoy the outdoors this weekend with a free concert. The Rozsa Center is putting on “An Old Fashioned Twilight Concert” on Walker Lawn this Sunday the 18th at 7:30pm.

Best of luck this week, study hard and have some fun!