The newly styled link lists can include two, three, or four columns of links in a row. Your site must be using the top nav, responsive layout for it to function. Each list can have its own heading and a single title (Figure 1) or individual list titles (Figure 2).
- Create a separate Highlight for each column of links.
- The list heading or title will be pulled from the Title.
- Create the list of links as a bulleted list in the Callout, highlight the list, then go to Format, Lists, and select None.
- Create a Boxed Item for the link list.
- To include buttons above the title line (you must select Single Title for the Title Option):
- Slot the Page you want the button to go to in the Links slot of the Boxed Item.
- If the page you are linking to is not in the CMS or you want different text in the button than the page title, create an External Link item and slot that.
- To include Social Media icons above the title line (you must Select Single Title for the Title Option):
- Create a Highlight.
- In the Highlight add the following code in the Source Editor:
<div id="social-links"> <a class="PLATFORM" href="URL" itemprop="sameAs" title="TITLE"></a> </div>
- The PLATFORM options are facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, youtube, and pinterest.
- For URL put your URL for that platform.
- TITLE will be the text that appears if someone hovers over the icon.
- Repeat the <a class=”PLATFORM” href=”URL” itemprop=”sameAs” title=”TITLE”></a> part of the code for each platform you want to include.
- Slot the Boxed Item on the Generic (Page), normally in the List Slot.