For more information please visit www.lear.com/studentinnovation.
Jumpstart your career by pitching real solutions to executives and gain hands-on experience to make a difference in the technology sector.
The 2020 Challenge kicks off with a two-day Innovation Jumpstart event on Feb. 8 in Southfield and Feb. 9 in Detroit. This is followed by a two-week incubation period where students will work remotely (or virtually) with their teams to develop a solution proposal. The challenge then concludes with a team pitch on Feb. 22 at the Lear Innovation Center in Detroit.
As a member of the winning team, you have the opportunity to work as a summer intern within Lear Innovation Ventures. This internship is not like most, you will be acting as an independent startup, working to incubate and define a real solution with the help of subject matter experts.
During the Jumpstart Workshop and two-week Sprint, you will:
- Ideate advanced technology solutions for the future of mobility
- Receive training from innovation leaders and technical experts
- Be coached on how to develop business case and pitch a solution
- Have the opportunity to implement your idea into a Fortune #147 company
- Receive an exclusive tour of Lear’s Product and Technology Center