ORNL is accepting applications for summer 2020!
Pathways to Computing Internship Program at ORNL accepting applications for summer 2020!
The Pathways to Computing Internship Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) is a 10-week summer program that provides undergraduate students with research projects in computer science, computational science, and mathematics. Students will learn under the direction of ORNL research staff and will participate on projects in diverse domains including computer science, health data science, and climate science. Selected interns will have access to ORNL’s leadership-class facilities, including Summit, the world’s most powerful supercomputer.
– For acceptance into the program, applicants must:Be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in a degree-seeking program at a regionally accredited U.S. college or university at time of application (including accredited community colleges)
– Have completed at least one year as a matriculated undergraduate student at the time of applying
– Have a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
– Be 18 years of age at time of application
– $600 per week stipend
– $175 per week housing allowance (paid with stipend) and limited travel reimbursement (up to $500 total), if eligible
Applications are due January 15, 2020. Selections will be made on a rolling basis and continue until applicants have been chosen. To be considered for selection, applications must be fully completed and submitted and two recommendations must be received within the Zintellect system.
Click on the following link to apply: