Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Now accepting applications for summer 2020!
Summer 2020 application: https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/ORNL-NESLS-SUMMER2020
(Deadline: February 28, 2020)
The Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS) internship program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) provides nuclear engineering research opportunities and associated activities for current undergraduate and graduate students.
· Be currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. institution in a nuclear engineering, science, or eligible related degree – OR – a community college student working toward an Associate of Science or Associate of Engineering degree
· If graduating with a degree before or during the appointment period, must provide proof of continuing education in an accredited degree-seeking program
· Have a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
· Be 18 years or older
· No citizenship requirement
· Stipend based on academic level and paid on a biweekly schedule
· $175/week housing allowance (paid with biweekly stipend) and limited travel reimbursement, if eligible
Want to learn more?
For more information, visit the NESLS program website at https://orise.orau.gov/ornl/nesls or contact NESLS@orau.org.