The College of Computing is accepting applications for a regular part-time (non-work-study) Communication and Front Desk Assistant. Apply on Handshake; the deadline to apply is March 15, 2022. The hourly pay rate is $15.00.
Role Description: The student will help the communications director increase social media engagement on College of Computing’s social media channels. The student will also be a front desk person, greeting walk-in traffic in the College office.
- Help the communications director implement the College’s overall social media strategy
- Help administer and maintain social media channels
- Publish social media posts and track activity
An interest in helping the College build its audience and increase engagement on its social media channels.
- An understanding of and interest in core social media strategies
- Some experience building and maintaining a social media presence, for yourself or others