SES, a global leader in development and production of high-performance Li-Metal rechargeable batteries for electric vehicles (EVs) and other applications, is seeking applicants for an IT Manager position.
Position Scope: SES is seeking a hard-working, ambitious Information Technology professional who gets motivated by information technology challenges. Our ideal candidate is a flexible, creative thinker who can troubleshoot on the fly, manage multiple priorities, and lives and breathes Information Technology. The position will be based in Woburn, MA.
- Provide on-site IT support, including laboratory systems, conference rooms, printers, end-user set-up, and hardware.
- Coordinate with external contractors on IT projects.
- Develop and maintain VMs on Hypervisor which support various data and lab equipment needs.
- Test equipment maintenance and support
- Manage SES’s inventory of the company’s equipment including computers, monitors, printers, phones, other peripherals and software licenses
- Operating System Updates and Patches
- Validation & Deployment
- Air-gapped systems
- PC (Windows / Mac)
- Wi-Fi Systems
- Corporation applications
- Develop proposals and timeline for deployment of cyber resources and new capabilities to meet corporate needs.
- Author and review standard operating procedures for IT systems.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and manuals for IT Systems.
- Ensure that technology best practices are established
- Train end users on best practices and SOPs.
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in IT Management
- Microsoft Certified Engineer
- Experience with Windows Server, Windows OS, Office 365 and iOS
- Strong background with software, hardware, and server maintenance/management
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task on various projects and priorities under fixed schedules and in pressure situations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate in non-technical terms to non-technical people.
- Good writing skills
- No significant travel
- Some off-hours work for special events
- Competency in Mandarin or Korean is a plus
Founded in 2012, SES is an integrated Li-Metal battery manufacturer with strong capabilities in material, cell, module, AI-powered safety algorithms and recycling. Formerly known as SolidEnergy Systems, SES is headquartered in Boston and has operations in Singapore, Shanghai, and Seoul. To learn more about SES, please visit: ses.ai.