The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is hiring for a number of entry-level electrical, computer, and software engineering positions. The positions are available across the NNL Electrical community at both their Bettis and Knolls sites.
- Design, develop, test, and support shipboard electrical and control systems
- •Develop advanced hardware and software
- •Perform automated and hands-on testing
- •Support and troubleshoot fielded Shipboard I&C systems
- •Provide focused I&C system training to Navy personnel
- •Develop advanced control systems
- •Design and support the facility infrastructure
To apply, visit https://navalnuclearlab.energy.gov and search on the keyword “30195.”
Questions! Contact Ravi Shivnath, hiring coordinator, at Ravi.Shivnath@unnpp.gov.