The MTU Security and Privacy Lab is looking for students who are interested in working on security and privacy projects. The students will be supported by an REU grant from the National Science Foundation. The grant requires that the students being funded are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
The qualifications are as follows:
- The candidate is an undergraduate student at MTU
- The candidate is eager to tackle technical challenges in cybersecurity.
- The candidate has background knowledge in cybersecurity.
- The candidate has good programming skills.
- A system programming background is a plus.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Assoc. Prof. Bo Chen at email@example.com.