Are you passionate about the College of Computing at MTU? If so, we have an exciting opportunity just for you! We are creating a unique on-campus Ambassador[MTU] job opportunity, which is a paid student position focused on helping advance the College of Computing. Each Ambassador[MTU] is paid $15/hr and we are hoping to hire ten students.
Choose among the following:
- Guide College of Computing Tours for prospective students and their families
- Assist in planning and executing on-campus events and activities, including Open House and Preview Day
- Provide information about College of Computing facilities, programs, and campus life through various channels
- Support event logistics, including setup and teardown
- Participate in the Saturday visit program this fall, approximately 2 hours for each visit, a total of 3 Saturdays
- Commit to five to ten hours a semester
This position might be an excellent fit for you if:
- You are enthusiastic about the College of Computing and want to share your knowledge
- You are a current undergraduate or graduate student in the College of Computing
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You work well independently and with a team
- You are dependable and punctual
- Personal and professional growth; adapt to new situations
- Networking opportunities with fellow students and university staff
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your class schedule
- Contributing to the development of a new program
- Opportunities to engage with College of Computing faculty, staff, and leadership outside the classroom
Please send your resume and cover letter to Vicky Roy at email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for considering this opportunity, and we can’t wait to see the impact you’ll make as an Ambassador[MTU] in the College of Computing!