It gives me great pleasure in congratulating the following faculty, instructors and graduate students from Biological Sciences Department for their inclusion in the list of campus wide, top 10% instructors in fall 2014 semester.
The following faculty received scores above 4.78 out of 5 on average of 7 elements of university-wide class size group with response rate of >50% on student evaluations of their lecture classes.
- Dr. Amy Marcarelli, Assistant Professor
- Ms. Brigitte Morin, Lecturer
- Ms. Karyn Fay, Professor of Practice
- Dr. Ramakrishna Wusirika, Associate Professor
- Dr. Thomas Werner, Assistant Professor
The following instructors received scores above 4.64 out of 5 on average of 7 elements of university-wide class size group with response rate of >50% on student evaluations of their lab classes.
- Dr. Cinnamon Pace, instructor
- Ms. Emily Geiger, Graduate student
- Mr. Morton Harwood, Graduate Student
- Mr. Ryan Dixon, Undergraduate student
Thanks for your great contributions!
Dr. Chandrashekhar Joshi, Chair, Department of Biological Sciences